Friday, May 22, 2009

oh my GOSH!!!!!!

really glad today, guess that i had my most wanted present for ma' birthday.....
while steph was chatting with me this morning, she told me some "news"....yaaya, somebody got the offer letter, i was waiting too for it to come to my doorstep...thinking bout' it, i think i heard the postman just went hours ago, but so lazy to go collect yet

then my heart was beating hard, is it possible??is it??so i was running to go check the letter box...oh my..oh my...GOTTTTT IT!!!yaa, it is the letter from aimst....
my hands straight away became cold and at the same time shaking while opening the letter, wth, why so hard to open?? even now when i typing this blog, my hands still not accustomed to the news........serious man!!!!i got it...i got it...i got it..........

thank god and everything....called mum and dad, keke still sleeping, so didnt wake him up...
p/s: steph, you are my lucky star!!!!!love you much more!!!!!

No comments: