Thursday, May 7, 2009

My muet speaking test

Thursday, 7th May was my first and foremost muet speaking test….but something unexpected, unbearable, unhappily happened…hugh!!!!

As most of the people had taken before this kinda stupid test…..should know that it was no longer than half an hour for the whole duration of the test…just two task to be complete and that’s all…

My test slip there stated that my turn is session two so 11am….so me wanna be a good good girl, I reached there 15 mins earlier, to survey the exam hall first…okay it was at the school’s library….but to be truthfully that library is no bigger than my kitchen or maybe plus my tv room……but this is not the main point yet…..after a while being seated there by two ‘uncle’ who called themselves as one of the candidates…….people started coming in…..

So I waited …..waited……and waited…and the teacher there said that some didn’t turn up yet..so decided to waited for them for another half and hour…..so to be accurately….the test started about 12pm….when they did the briefing and want us to sign on some papers….

Unfortunately my group was the last group…..and my name was the last one in the list…as there were only three examiners, so they can only invigilate one group per time…so then I had to wait for lots lotssss of half and hour before my turn…..then what did I do to kill the time….i read the NST papers again and again…and conteng the paper too….for the Sudoku and spot the difference….haha….the teacher in-charged there did nothing to stop me too….and I just continue my conteng….haha…

Then the malay teacher started chatting with us…..always the same question la….where are you from….doing what course…but again no one heard about my ulu ulu uni…*sobs many many times dy*……but he ask beforehand ady for his m.c., aiyooo and one more thing….he started boasting about his studies…(kononnya study kat usm..master degree…nak jadi pensyarah lepas habis pengajian….juga ajak pergi lawat dia dan boleh bawa jalan-jalan…dengan dia punya big big bike la)….is he really wanna help us to pass that boring hours??or he wanna soothe our mood….pleaseeee me not nervous but very impatient….!!!!!!!

Guess what time I entered the hall….??? Nearing 1.30pm…..wasted about three hours there….and I am super hungry too, coz the cold air from the air-cond keep blowing at me……………………………………... when my keke came and fetch me, I complained so much and hehee…he brought me to have lunch at secret recipe lo……..

No comments: