Friday, May 15, 2009

BiG WorlD, smalL worlD

when I was small, friends I knew were from the same town and many from the same residential area, but we didn’t know that until we saw each other address while filling up some forms for school…….for one true incident, the girl who sat beside me when I was Form four was from the same housing area as me, she just lived blocks away from me!!!! But it was after half of the year had passed, only we knew we live in the same neighbourhood……so then we started car-pooling when going school and tuitions……haha(we all know how to save cost)
woah, I never met her before in my ‘taman’…….how could that be ah?? Unbelievable….. even though I always go to the supermarket, ‘kopitiams’, grocery shops in my housing area……………..….haa

however, last Sunday, which was the day we went celebrate mummy’s day at autocity, I met friends that never seen for 9 years…………………..what a………….don’t know what to say, we know each other only about one week, or can say that we spend one whole week together when we went for vacation in Beijing in year 2000, exactly 9 years ago…………….actually the one who remembers us recognized my bro first…..

he came from behind and tapped keke shoulder, asked ‘have u been to Beijing in 2000’………..when I heard that, I thought he was my bro’s friend, and thought that he went Olympic in Beijing coz I straight away relate Beijing to Olympic….haha
we are stunted…..speechless, for few seconds, and my bro started scratching his head, thinking hard……..really hard while I still getting blurred, thinking about Olympic….????
After much “Haaaa……” and “ohhhhh”……. We managed to identify each other………

wow….what can I say….what if we didn’t have dinner there? What if we go back home straight after dinner coz there was a wonderful cake awaiting us at home(I bought…hehe)? What if I didn’t spend so long a time at the flea market nearby? What if ………………then I don’t think we can met these long long ago friends………he still remembered my nickname that time….’ red apple’….(in chinese)…………indeed, both of us(same age) stretched a lot……..he even taller than my bro…..

Wow……sweet memories

Bye, bloggie

No comments: