Sunday, May 10, 2009

joy and sorrow.....nothing

I was always so naïve, always think that there is only joy in the world, however in the reality, there is more sorrow than joy, some more the sorrow really penetrate deep into my heart, into the core of myself, I can feel that something inside wanna break my heart, something heavy pressing against me, forcing me to accept that this is the truth, telling me not to dream about stuff that won’t happen anyway………..
I felt boring when reading the second book of twilight series, ‘new moon’, especially the first part of the book where edward left bella suddenly………..giving some reason that couldn’t be accept anyhow……..though this kind of sorrow is not because of the same situation, but at this moment I felt it the same……..i m somehow frus at myself why can’t I do something to correct the situation which I know how to do it……hopeless……now

No comments: