Sunday, May 10, 2009

Is this life? What is it?

Ya, what people think of their own life? Do they think that their current life now is soul-satisfying, spiritual, or the other way round which I meant here is material oriented?
Searching for material security, finding for more and more money and affluences, is this kind of life that is longed by most of the people? Is it really so important? Money? What can it do and what it cannot do? But, weel for me, money does can give me lots of stuff that I always wish for and of course help me to complete my course of interest, money can fulfil all my needs in life, apart from that, which is more important, provide a better life for my family……

While I was writing this, I was accompany by the bumming sound of the washing machine, it is really old, more than ten years, it has been here since we moved in to this house, but sad to say, there is nothing that can last forever, it does always give us some unwanted trouble…..so is this all about life….troubles….money…solutions….

Indeed I have read plenty of material regarding different views of people on life…..what they said usually is regarding moral values and virtues which we should apply in our daily life…..fellow-feeling, co-operation, understanding, tolerance…..bla bla bla……but the question here is that: can we really do it the way which is well recognized and agreed by people….

Tough…I can only say that this is tough, or maybe for me only??? I don’t know….everyone wants a peaceful life, happy and perfect… I just ask for something contented, happy, simple, normal and maybe with a little bit of luxury for once in a while…………..is this too much? This depends on personal opinion….

I can change myself to adapt to certain situation, but usually when I got no other choices to take, but I admit I can’t change people’s views of mind to suit the way I think *wish that I could*……. However, one may say that this is difficult but not impossible………………….so what’s the true meaning of life? What is the definition that I was always searching for?? No one can tell me, neither do I, I guess

But what I can do now is that play my own role well…….as my mum and dad’s daughter, my brother’s sister, my friends’ friend and listener, my uni’s student…………..etc etc etc. Is it adequate for me just to be like that….. I am still finding for the answer for this unfathomable question…. Is it because of age or sex, so there are only limited things that I can only do at the present stage, or there are other factors in the other side of life………too deep for me to find out…..far far away from my inner self…

Hope that one day I can find out the right answer for all my doubts……..to clarify, to make sure, to change to be a better self…..and to face the reality

No comments: