Wednesday, September 2, 2009

stuffy...gasping for air.....wanna get some more oxygen between stacks of notes

it is only the third week of or class and i felt so.............dono how to bear with it, this year or i should say this new intake is kinda different for me, i never felt something like that, in the first week, i was so homesick and cried quite a few times, and maybe i felt there has been lotsa changes around me, my dearest not with me now, but my two roommates are okay, getting closer now, so this is one thing that cheer me up.......misses lily, audrey lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can i dont grow up??? i wanna be a kid, such a happy world they are living in, no worries, no stress, no pressure.............first time i really do feel stress in study now.....oopss...yee under stressed!!!!!!!!!

need some more encouragement and energy......

went cf yesterday, it was my first time for this year since i came back aimst, it was nice.....met angela....and made some new friends, one is my batchmate who i never know until we shared testimony.........my testimony for the first cf is that i m grateful that i manage to come back aimst and get the scholarship, and i actually received my offer letter on my birthday!!!!!!!wow.....should i wow??? okay la....medicine, which i long for when i was still a 'kid' which i am still now.....hehe, but can i manage it??

wish to go cf more often, but next week i think it will be crowded and full till the brim, coz of july batch foundation and some people coming back.....so, let's see how it will go....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view