Friday, September 18, 2009

day goes on...

Seeing him again after such a long time, today was the first time and he did actually came and say hi and smiled first, well, as a friend, I would just smile back, though I wanna ask how was him but those words just didn’t slip out of my mouth, as a gesture of courtesy to friend, this is just normal, but after what I discovered during my holiday…….i guessed don’t do anything is better for now…

I felt like I got attracted again but just a little little bit…..what do I feeling right now?? Even me myself too cant interpret my own thinking, too many things in my brain now, supposedly there is no more spaces for additional stuff, maybe I stayed too long alone in the library in the afternoon, wanna studied, very semangat, even brought Malaysian studies notes to library, but in the end, I cant get ‘the robins’ from the book shelf, it ruined my mood totally, just grabbed some other book available, gossip here and there when I saw ‘my friend’ who was really very good at receiving ‘news’ and practically gossiping….haha…..sleeping, called inder but she was kinda rushed, waiting for mummy to come, me was so lazy to go back room, so just asked her to pick me up at library here and drove to hostel to get the laptop….then sped home, hungry dy….cant wait anymore..

Thursday was not a good day too….planning to donate blood, went to the orientation room, saw really a lot of people inside there, had to wait until one o’clock…..queue up, one by one, got poked and checked the haemoglobin count and blood type, by the way, my count is 14.6, but I forgot the units…hehe, then had to wait again to measure blood pressure and that practically took me one and a half hour to reach that section, and guess what………the nurse said I cannot donate…….what the!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But actually I shouldn’t go as I knew how was my body condition, but still I wanna try………so disappointed wea……went back library then talked with yuyu about one hour before attending the meeting with dean, who just wanted to meet us and showed his face……#######

Dinner had western food and sate, but I didn’t take either one, aiya, just forget it when you see the queue, is it aimst food so nice??? The queue for chicken rice on the day before was until Madura by 640……imagine that?????? Aimst students are obsessed with food only or aimst food????

Anyways, hapy raya and happie holiday people…….will be back on Wednesday, hope see ying can make it to sp too……….really looking forward to see her

No comments: