Tuesday, August 11, 2009

my first post at here??

am i here?? after eight months of holiday....there were not much changes about me but this place is like totally changed with lotsa lotsa of new faces i have never seen, lucky i still have my darlings here to give me the warmest welcome...yippee...

registration......unpacking stuff in the hostel.....met my two new roommates, everything was just like last year.....the whole thing was the same, but somehow i felt so different, that was i am a returning student or 'alien' here, i was eager to see my friends, yea, after such a long break and separated from each other, it was so fun to meet again, the feeling was like above heavens, but at the same time *there will always have a 'but' for everything rite*, i feel so reluctant to leave home....my hommies, how i miss it now, should ask my mum to stay longer, or maybe go for a movie at sunway mall before coming back, but all those gonna end someday, some time eventually, i know this is my choice to be here, i felt excited at first but now missing home already, missing my doggie, my tv, my air-cond, my bed and everyone at home, keke fighting with me for the net, i couldnt stop my tears when i m writing this post, i know people will say that i m a penangites can go back every weekends wurts.....but human are always being contradicting, and i m a girl!!

i dont know why i get more emo now, maybe especially when i m alone coz when i m with some people......inder, jo...siew voon...stef, maybe i can get away from my feelings for a while, i should be learning to be more mature and stand on my feet!!!! or maybe eight months were too long for me...............wish that classes will be starting soon, and i will get myself busy with anythings i could

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How r u? your website is nice
Take a look at that funny emo video:
http://tinyurl.com/9zdns5