Thursday, July 30, 2009

hair-cut before scHOOl starts again...

it was about few days ago, i had a hair-cut and keep asking that saloon guy to have my hair shorter, shorter and shorter cause he was like reluctant to cut a lot for one time, haha, maybe this is how businessman thinks....wanna me to keep coming back again.....*money, money come*

AND i thought that my hair did not change much after that 'quite expensive hair-cut' which cost me 18 bucks (this is quite exp in bm area dy!!!!), but after my shower....oh my...i felt that it was like quite quite short...hehe, ermmm......was like cant tie my hair now...cause if i tie, strands of hair will fell down............errrr...i dont like that...and mummy will say that i m untidy..

i still remember i straightened my hair on mothers' day...which is about mid-may, after months and months being persuaded by the saloon punya 'tauke-niang' which is that guy's wifey...hehe...cause i finally cant stand with da messy look again, which makes people to think that i never comb my hair...what to do, this is what will happen when ur hair is growing and touching shoulder........

okay, so after the price is being discussed....hehe..and lots of 'tawar menawar'...we came to a conclusion at 150 bucks......so, let's do it....
then, i wanna cry at that moment, cause it took me more than four hours....lots of applying cream and steam and apply cream and wash and etc etc etc....

and the last procedure took me the longest time....which then i started to fall asleep...but couldnt cause the saloon's assistant used one big, flat clip which gives out heat to clip my hair as i called it a final touch-up....and it was like quite hot especially that my hair is quite thick, so he needed to clip my hair a little at a time......so i 'ouch' here and there....and he is concerned about that, so he himself blew air into my hair........and i could feel it around my ear and the back of my head.....ermmm...quite 'geli' i would say.......and most probably he is the guy who has ever at the closest distance from me......coz at sometimes..i could feel his breath.....(silly silly silly again..)

p/s: pals, dont say that my hair never grow okay....when u see me again...coz it was like two to three inches of hair...

No comments: