Saturday, May 8, 2010

now, I wish....

i wish i have a car here......at my campus.....to overcome my homesick feeling and sometimes the craving for food in SECRET RECIPE.....PIZZA HUT...and i notice that there was a newly opened korean restaurant around here......ohh dear, just cant resist the yummy delicious food out there, but on the other hand, the weighing machine IS COMPLAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!! A LOTTTTTT KGs will be put on if i keep goin out for food......nop nope nope, not for food, but to go back whenever i want......i was so wanted to go back on friday afternoon......but so many things to consider about before that.......the time consumed, the petrol, the cost, and most of all, my studies....so how??? i got no other choice but stay back here, mugging up everything that i could and went swimming when i was too too too stressed and missed home.....you must think that i m such a mummy girl.......yes and no.....i just wanna go home....miss my home, miss my bed, miss everyone back there......huhuhuhuhuhuh

now, i wish i can do well in the up-coming exams and let my effort not be wasted........it s 1051pm now, and i dont know should i study, or just sleep..............homie!!!!!!!!!!!!i m coming in two weeks time...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: