Monday, April 19, 2010

drumstick.....ice creammmm

ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OF COURSE is our all time favorite....what s life if there is no this cool icy thingy!!!!!!!!
man, life is just sucks without this

haha, this is my recent obsession, and all time lover. just that recently i just wanna try all sorts of ice cream, ranging from the cheap one sold by indian 'ah pek' with his motorcycle to the woahhhh HD, BR.....all types of flavour, is my loveee....

but speaking of drumstick, i havent even touch for years....whyyy?? HAHA, me myself also no idea, well, maybe the shape is not my cup of tea, or maybe the appearance or taste.....i prefer the one with wooden stick or better those served in a plate with icing, syrup, flakes....love letter and waffle. they are just irresistible...what can i say??

and this link i wanna share
http://www.nestle.com.my/drumstick/drumstick_facebook.htm

check it out people
who knows, your luck may bring you want you want.....wakakakaka

No comments: