Monday, February 8, 2010

i m happy

I am happy!! This is my shout out for msn recently, ummmm….just last week I think, then there were loads and loads of people asking why am I happy and including those that happy for I m happy!!!! Heheeeeeee……I am happy and I wanna to be happy!!!!!!!heheeeeee

Happy without a reason…….

Happy because I feel in that way

Happy because rey gave me some really cool and awesome music

Happy while indulging in those songs and remembering those good o’ days

Happy that I was in the debate

Happy that faisal agree with us**hehe

Happy that rey support me!!!! And comfort me too……..

But behind all those happiness, there are tons and tons of assignment, presentation, forum, not forgetting notes to study crushing on me…..please, it s goin to be Chinese new year, can we have a proper break, but deep down in my heart, I knew the answer, we knew the answer…….lets just hope for the best for what we can do………* suddenly playing in my mind—lets just fall in love again by Jason Castro….heheeee

I just wanna some fresh air to breathe

I wanna go running

I wanna go search for spaces and freedom

Lets get started peps….are we??

No comments: