Thursday, June 11, 2009

Randomness during these days….HOLIDAY

Ummm………quite some time I didn’t do some real blogging…….but the days are all same like routine……waking up, jogging, breakfast or maybe brunch, and most of the day playing fish wrangler!!!!! Yea, my favorite game now…………in the morning I wake up really early, cant even see light in the sky…..jog around the field in front of my house, meeting up with neighbours and neighbors’ dogs……haha…..and one funny thing happened, one dog was jogging too I guessed, then out of nowhere, suddenly it bang me from behind…..hehee…..sleepy huh?? Just hit my leg la…..

Yupp, by the way, I m tearing off the sticker this July, hehee………..finally I am goin to end this two-year period without being involved in any unexpected events ya…..haha
Talking about kl, keke likes times square so much, because of one restaurant there, one Japanese restaurant, its name was like something Kikuzakura……he talks about it so much ever since the first time he visited that restaurant….especially the potato salad…okay fine, since it was being given so many praises, then I wanna try it so much…….last time is because I was schooling so no holidays, even I did have small breaks, there would be lots of activities and tuition…….so last year, we went down kl together, just for a few days, and this is the first time I went to the national museum too…..and the zoo…..saw plenty of cute cute animals

Of course we went to that restaurant to try out the so-called delicious dishes to savour the taste that was much talked about…….order a few dishes included that potato salad…….i pick up a spoonful……put it in my mouth……taste it carefully and thoroughly, chew it until it was passed down to esophagus without wasting any of it………….haa…..what is so special with that wor………..just a common potato salad……hehee, then keke was like so frus and keep saying that me dunno how to enjoy it…….bla bla blah….

No comments: