Monday, June 30, 2008

Not me...

That day my friend told me about something funny……….

It was like this: she got one housemate whom they called her “the dental monster”….. is because she always bang the door, the toilet one or even her room door and the main door too cannot escape from her….. not only that she talks very loudly and she talks quite a lot…….. then here comes one day……..hehe…..

The wind was blowing hard, curtains were flying, papers can be seen all over the floor, the sky was getting dark and “grung!grung!......” thunders could be heard, the house especially the toilet was quite dark because no one on the lights yet……… and “BANG!”, my friend came out from her room, she just woke up from the afternoon nap, her hair still “kusut masai” because she got realllllllllly long hairs, and then someone appeared, who’ s that??? Is she, is she, the d………m………….

Haiyo, my friend tershock, she thought something crashed or maybe the ceiling fell…….but is her, as usual la………………..

But she quickly said “not me, is the wind, too strong”.

Haha, why she needs to explain about the door, it meant that she knew people would that was because of her and she better clarify before anyone says anything………

Then it reminded me about an email or sms I received long time ago…..

It was in a lift and suddenly someone farted and Japanese will tell “kobenasai”, American will tell “I’ m sorry” and what Malaysian will tell???
……….”Not me”

No comments: